Her daughter is screaming, she realizes the truth seeing the dog’s leg!

He saved her from a snake bite

When you rescue a dog, all you’re really looking for is a faithful companion and friend. But this family got a whole lot more when they adopted their German shepherd, Haus, from a local animal shelter—they got a hero. No doubt, he saved the life of a seven-year-old girl when he stopped a snake from biting her. The dog’s love for his tiny human went beyond expectations when he got in the way of a rattlesnake trying to bite Molly, and got bitten instead.

Donya Deluca, Molly’s mother, explained: “Haus immediately came to her rescue, refusing to back down even when the snake bit him three times… He had every opportunity to run but he didn’t.” Haus was immediately taken to the emergency vet’s, where he is still fighting for his life whilst the vets try and extract the venomous poison from his blood. The vets are administering antivenin to help keep the dog alive, as well as painkillers. Aside from the wounds to his leg, he may also have kidney damage. But the treatment is extremely expensive, so a friend of the family’s decided to launch a fundraising campaign to help them keep their heroic dog alive. And the reaction has been “overwhelming”, with hundreds of internet users offering their support. The support has been above and beyond their goals, recently reaching $50,000 dollars in donations. At the moment, Haus is in a stable condition in the Intensive Care unit at the Blue Pearl veterinary clinic.

 

Source: www.tropcute.com

 

You may also like...